Six Flags is seeking a results driven entrepreneurial rock star to create, package and sell solution-based Outdoor Digital, Experiential, and Event platforms across the Northeast.
What we are looking for:
This candidate should be a self-motivator who thrives on a high energy environment, embraces teamwork and has a passion for the creative selling of the Six Flags’ portfolio inclusive of media, sponsorship and promotional assets. This candidate will be charged with meeting and exceeding revenue through the selling of 360 degree programs to key National advertisers and agencies based in the Northeast.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop new business across the Northeast region for integrated partnerships while delivering on sales expectations.
- Craft sales presentations that creatively utilize Six Flags assets to meet the goals of prospective clients.
- Educate the Northeast marketplace on the various facets of Six Flags Media Network assets and its marketing capabilities.
- Manage the overall client relationship through the sales process, contracting, invoicing to the overall execution of the program.
- Work closely with the Six Flags activation and execution team on exceptional fulfillment of all partnerships.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of aggressive experience in sponsorship/media sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Functional experience and/or knowledge should include:
- Specific advertising sales and marketing insight and expertise
- Experience in sales, development and execution of fully integrated marketing programs
- Cognizant of current advertising trends across all medium and categories
- Able to identify and exploit emerging trends and technologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- A team player who understands the importance of both individual and team performance
- Strong sales and project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple clients simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications; MSFT PowerPoint a must.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.