This 3-4-month internship will begin in August or September with the end date TBD, depending when we find the right person!
TeamWork Online is seeking candidates for the Winter Internship to work in our new office in Downtown Cleveland! Check out our Facebook page or Instagram to see the kind of fun we have. We are a sports-technology company and are committed to developing and servicing the right technology to better match the right applicant to the right employer in sports and live event jobs. We are glued to our computers and iPhones 24/7 to make sure we provide the best in customer service. We also have field trips to sports teams and have visitors stop by our offices to speak to us. You must have a strong desire to work in the sports or technology fields, otherwise we aren't the best fit for you.
What’s our record of success with interns?
If graduated, we either offer you a job or help to place you with one of our clients, if you want. Some recent interns who have graduated are either here or in jobs - Ben, most recently moved to PCG in Chicago; Justin with IMG College, Ann Arbor; Alyssa with Team Epic; Tim with a television company in LA; another Justin with the Aspire Group, just to name a few.
What are we looking for?
- Someone still in school, either between years in undergrad or between undergrad and graduate school.
- Recent college graduates, this is a great starting point for December 2015 grads
- Smart. We are brain exercised, so you need to have a high overall GPA.
- Hard worker. We want you to want to work hard, learn a lot and handle more than you can imagine.
- Preferably we'd like someone who would like to work for us someday and is using this internship to show us what you've got.
- Quick. On the computer typing, writing, problem solving, and getting tasks done quickly, reading emails, figuring out what the employer or applicant is struggling with and providing the answer.
- High attention to detail, particularly strong on the keyboard. We don't like making mistakes; we hope that's one of your compulsions too.
- Great writing. We write in complete sentences, and proper grammar and spelling is really important. If you aren't good at that it won't be a good fit.
- Happy. We work best with people who are happy with themselves. You've got to be smiling all the time. I mean this is sports and it's fun!
What will you do?
Our interns heavily support the work of our client services team and senior leadership staff. Interns perform research, use marketing tactics to promote open positions, directly interact with both clients and candidates, and are allowed a strong voice in the company. This is real work that affects the business, not just some "run errands during lunch" stuff.
- Maintain the client services email account
- Conduct daily research on our clients. Have they appeared in the news? What are some predictions/projections?
- Help the founder create and edit the weekly MVP Access Newsletter
- Notify candidates of jobs
- Assist our clients; which include the NBA, NHL, and NFL to name a few; in finding the perfect candidate for their position. Or, simply help them to find more candidates
- Analyze ways to make the match making of clients and employees easier
- Get involved in selling
- Get involved in recruiting with the founder
Go on internship outings, networking events, basketball games, staff outings. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Please fill out the cover letter. We want to see how well you write.