BODYARMOR is dedicated to providing today's athletes the best in sports nutrition & hydration. With BODYARMOR Sports Drink, BODYARMOR LYTE Sports Drink and BODYARMOR Water, we continue to deliver Superior Hydration no matter your game. The best never rest. The best are obsessed.
BRAND MANAGER - BODYARMOR SPORTS DRINK (Queens, NY)
Manage strategy, development and execution of marketing plans targeting Sports Drink platform Drinkers: Athletes, Blue Collar and Multi-Cultural. Develop plans and platforms that keep BODYARMOR top of mind with current and new BODYARMOR consumers looking to make the switch to the better-for-you sports drink.
- Supervise development and execution of Drinker marketing initiatives including brand marketing, consumer communication, ad campaigns, retail marketing, field marketing, asset/partner management, public relations, and digital/social media programming.
- Lead BODYARMOR Drinker marketing strategy development, fueled by consumer insights, category trends and brand equities including:
- Campaign Development
- Brand Messaging & Creative
- Sports Marketing Verticals
- In-store merchandising/creative
- Influencer and sampling strategy
- Advertising & Media strategy
- Ambassador/Partner programs
- Event marketing strategy
- Public Relations
- Collaborate with sales counterparts in developing unique marketing programs that appeal to the core Drinker.
- Develop tools that allow Corporate & Field Marketing teams to execute 360 degree programs on a regular basis.
- Develop briefs for all appropriate creative projects (packaging, retail point-of-sale, social media, website, advertising, etc.) and providing feedback on creative output to ensure it supports brand strategy.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and communication of strategic vision, goals and plans for BODYARMOR brand.
- Play major role in developing annual brand strategy and crafting annual brand plan.
- Keep abreast of purchaser, consumer and industry insights that can be used to develop more powerful consumer communications, brand programming and product evolutions.
- Manage timely communication of marketing initiatives to cross-functional group: sales team, distributors, marketing teams and senior management.
- Develop comprehensive presentations for partners, retailers, and internal cross-functional presentation.
- Assess and negotiate regional and national partnership opportunities.
- Mandatory: 3-5 years of brand marketing experience for convenience store focused CPG product(s) (preferably beverage)
- Experience with sports and multi-cultural marketing, especially Hispanic
- 4-year college degree; MBA a plus
- Strong analysis, strategic thinking, creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem solving skills
- Passion for understanding consumer behavior
- Strong attention to detail. Self-starter. Team player.
- Ability to adjust on the fly and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to travel (20-30% of time)