BODYARMOR is dedicated to providing today's athletes the best in sports nutrition & hydration. With BODYARMOR Sports Drink, BODYARMOR LYTE Sports Drink and BODYARMOR Water, we continue to deliver Superior Hydration no matter your game. The best never rest. The best are obsessed.
ASSOCIATE MANAGER, COMMUNICATIONS - BODYARMOR SPORTS DRINK (Queens, NY)
BODYARMOR is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented, creative storyteller who can effectively manage strategy, development and execution of PR and social communications plans that support the brand’s overall marketing initiatives – and help generate awareness, buzz and press coverage for the entire BODYARMOR portfolio.
- Collaborate with larger internal marketing team on all aspects of brand and company driven initiatives and be a team play in assisting and supporting brand programs and events
- Act as liaison between internal marketing team and external PR agency
- Work closely with the social media team to create/devise plans and posts that will create buzz for the brand
- Develop and foster meaningful relationships with key reporters and editors and work to consistently generate awareness for BODYARMOR across several different media genres: sports, fitness, lifestyle, business, entertainment, mom blogs, etc.
- Work closely with regional marketing teams across the country to identify and support marketing initiatives that will generate press locally
- Leverage time and availability of the brand’s athlete, expert and celebrity partners to create buzz; including management and coordination of press events
- Draft press materials and message points for brand announcements and press interviews with executives and spokespeople ?
- 3-5 years of public relations/brand communications experience
- Social media expertise across all relevant platforms: Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Proven track record pitching and securing media placements
- Strong media contacts with sports, lifestyle, fitness and business press
- Experience developing and managing mom-marketing/PR programs (blogs, social programs, etc.) a plus
- Experience managing a press event – including event logistics, media training spokesperson, managing press, post-event wrap-up
- Attention to detail. Self-starter. Team player.
- Ability to adjust on the fly and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Ability/willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree