Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Sales Manager is responsible for generating Premium Seat revenue which may include box suites, season tickets, PSLs, some hospitality events and other revenue-generating programs as added to portfolio of menu items to sell. Packages and inventory will be specific to assigned venue(s).
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with existing customers and annually renewing Full Season contracts.
- ?Actively prospect to new customers via cold-calling, incoming venue inquiries, prospecting email campaigns, direct marketing campaigns, etc.
- Participates in the development of and supports the execution of the Business Plan for the Premium Seat Program including: pricing, advertising/marketing, expense tracking, inventory management, renewal strategy etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and on site operations in keeping with the standards of a VIP Experience.
- Act as venue liaison with local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, Chambers of Commerce, Meeting Planners Associations, and similar type organizations, as assigned.
- Attend networking or other sales-minded events in the local community.
- Overall management and quality control of Premium Seat Sales inventory and VIP Club operation in conjunction with General Management
- Manage strategy to achieve budget goals as well as operating expense budgets and adhere to budget parameters.
- Responsible for client entertainment at events at your assigned venue(s).
- Assist in negotiation with internal and external vendors pertaining to the Premium Seat Program along with the Regional Vice President, Director of Sales and venue General Manager (if applicable).
- Manage ticket distribution to clients.
- Facilitate regular email communication, show announcements, etc. to client base.
- Work directly with local marketing, Sponsorship and other internal department contacts as necessary.
- Secure promotional and advertising materials for department including: brochures, website information page, e-cards, etc.
- Implement marketing campaigns for PSS.
- Required use of Salesforce – CRM system for recording all sales – and Exact Target – email marketing tool as well as Ticketmaster’s Archtics ticketing platform.
- Use of other tools and systems on an as needed basis.
- Ultimately responsible for collection of accounts receivable for accounts.
- Respond to time-sensitive tasks and information requests.
- Report directly to Premium Seats Sales Director with dotted line to the Regional Vice President.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Sales Coordinator (ifapplicable).
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business categories, Communications, or like field.
- Three to five years direct business to business sales or related industry experience, preferably in sponsorship, media, sports marketing, hospitality and/or premium or suite ticket sales.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, ACT, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Exact Target,Archtics, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc... preferred.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.