Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation
Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Seeking a data-driven individual to join the US Concerts Analytics team. Through the analysis of ticket sales, pricing, and operational metrics, the Revenue Analyst will provide insights and recommendations to the Premium Seat Sales (PSS) and other revenue-generating departments. He/she must possess strong organizational and time management skills, with a proven ability to multi-task. He/she must also demonstrate strong independent reasoning and problem solving skills with the capability to think proactively.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quantitative analysis of ticket sales, inventory, and pricing data
- Generate pipeline and customer reporting for season ticket sales organization
- Leverage data to determine optimal pricing for season ticket products
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to Division Leadership
- Develop reporting to track progress towards Division initiatives and goals
- Support ad hoc requests, including Division President/CFO presentations, Board updates and Quarterly Business Review updates
- Work with operations/business leaders on cross-functional projects and initiatives to drive revenue and control costs
- Create visualizations and dashboards using BI Tools
- Other duties, as assigned
Skills & Qualities Desired :
- Experience with BI tool and regular reporting
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Archtics/Ticketmaster, or comparable system, experience a plus
- Business Objects experience a plus
- Creative, outside the box, analytic skills
- Ability to participate in a collaborative team environment
- Willing to work when necessary to help get overall team goals accomplished
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
Education & Knowledge Desired :
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics)
- 3-5 years of relevant Business/Financial Analyst experience
- Entertainment Industry experience a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment :
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.