The Bradley University Athletic Department is now accepting applications for the position of Ticket Sales Representative.
Bradley University is a top-ranked, prestigious, private university in Peoria, Illinois, offering 5,400 undergraduate and graduate students the opportunities, choices and resources of a larger university and the personal attention and exceptional learning experience of a smaller university.
Bradley offers a comprehensive array of undergraduate and graduate academic programs in business, communications, education, engineering, fine arts, health sciences, liberal arts and sciences, and technology. The University is located on an 85-acre campus in Peoria, the largest metropolitan area in Central Illinois.
This full-time position will report directly to the Director of Ticket Sales & Operations. The primary responsibility of the Ticket Sales Representative will be to sell season, group and single game tickets to men’s and women’s basketball, and single game tickets to soccer, volleyball, and baseball.
In addition to the above selling responsibilities, the TSR will assist with event management and also provide support to the marketing department in the execution of Braves Club, Red Sea, and other promotions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, sports management, or related field is required.
- Prior experience in a collegiate or professional sales setting is preferred.
- Previous Ticketmaster experience is desired, but not required.
- The ideal candidate must be able to provide excellent customer service both on the phone and in person, have a sales-focused mentality, and be driven by the desire to achieve goals.
- This candidate will also display the ability to learn and work both independently, and in a team setting.
- The willingness to work athletic events, an irregular schedule, weekends and evenings is required.
- Contacts throughout Peoria and central Illinois are a plus.
Compensation for the Ticket Sales Representative will be a base + commission structure. Successful candidate must maintain a valid driver’s license and must be able to access non-ADA complaint building and facilities
Bradley University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The administration, faculty and staff are committed to attracting qualified candidates from underrepresented groups. Employment with Bradley University is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.