TeamWork Online is the unquestioned leader in sports employment, bringing together thousands of sports organizations and millions of candidates. We are seeking candidates for our Services team - in the role of Engagement Manager - to work in our office in Downtown Cleveland.
TeamWork Online works with our employers to produce, market, and co-host over 80 networking events and career fairs annually. We want to build on that. We are seeking someone who has the passion to build and grow that business so employers meet candidates, candidates meet employers face-to-face and we run impactful events. We seek someone who is out-going, a creative problem solver, thinks out-of-the-box, strong on details, and has an entrepreneurial spirit. Ideally, the person has been involved in at least one year of group ticket sales plus has had some successful email and social marketing experience.
What makes us different? We empower our staff to do things that impact the business and the industry on a day-to-day basis. Our staff is exposed to the brightest and best in sports - meeting executives at local teams and all over the country from the day they start. We educate our staff on the industry; past, present and future as well as on our business - everyone gets a chance to do sales, marketing, and service. And our hours are not insane. We impact real people – helping more than 100,000 people secure a job in sports. We don’t work games and game nights, so we have a better work-life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Enthusiastic, personable over the phone with proven experience in building relationships
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in ticket sales or fan development experience.
- Prior experience in telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred
- Prior experience in digital marketing, CRM, and driving sales and engagement through digital means.
- Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills
- High energy; ability to remain focused on goals and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, planning and project management skills
- Highly professional, motivated, enthusiastic with a desire and passion for sports BUSINESS
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace and consistently changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required
- Open to learning/training with a desire to be an industry leader
We’re interested in people and getting the right people into the right roles. To do so, we need our team to want to get to know everyone in the industry and those who want to join and have a love of technology and face-to-face interaction to do so. If you’d like to work with people and technology to help you leap frog up the career ladder, come join us and Apply.